Monday, July 23, 2007

Storm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jolene and Ryan during the class


Today in Children Church, we were learning about Noah's Ark


Teacher: Does anyone know what is a STORM?

Ryan: I know! God's playing drums!

Teacher: Ohh.. God played so well huh?

The innocence of a child.. =)

Anyway, I STILL think that God's taking a picture of me whenever there's lightning. So, I usually smile.

The same goes to speed trap.

Enjoy your day, be blessed!

Till then, signing OFF

2 comments:

Friend of God said...

hahax God playing cymbals...that'll not be a storm, thats will be The Big Bang.
Nice picture of you up there looking like the Real professional/international expert lol.
How are you?

aehknum said...

LOL, little Ryan is funny! He comes out with lotsa funny stuff. Unexpectedly.. and he's only four-years-old?

My picture? The header eh, hehe. Thanks. Meant to be, horrifying? Haha! Most said its emo. I believe God is the true inspiration and revelation to all, thus this blog's birth is for it =)

I'm doing not bad, just getting really tired in school. As in, really really tired. Went "fishing" several times during lecture, especially during the 8am lecture or late evenings after a long day. My lecture hours are actually longer than working hours. Hhmm.