Thursday, July 12, 2007

I miss her..

Very randomly on MSN.


Me: Ammmmyyy, I MISS YOU!! Do you buy that?

Amelia: Yea, I'll buy that. For 1 buck

---

Well, I was just bored that time. Asked her very randomly.

Seriously, I'm missing her. So many "hers".

Don't ask why I don't miss a "him" instead. Coz most of my close friends are "her"?
Oh, pure excuses!

But the truth is, I chat more with guys! Hardly chat with girls, except for some. Very few.
So, since I spend most time online with them, do you think I'll miss them?

Instead, I miss my girl friends!

I miss my primary school friends.
I miss my secondary school friends.
I miss my college uni friends.

I even miss someone close to me now.

Nevermind, gonna see HER soon.

Whoohoo!!

I Fen dear is already back from London for holiday.

Su Ann is in the plane now, flying back from US on Wednesday. Touching down Malaysia on Friday!

And, Carolyn is flying back from Australia on Saturday!

There's gonna be a great reunion.
Heaps of hugs and catch ups!
Can't wait to meet these darlings! I miss them!

Okay. Enough of ramblings.

EDIT: Btw, this post is NOT supposed to be an emo post okay. I'm excited and... am missing her! =D Good day people!

Till then, signing OFF

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my classmates in 5D.. so loooong never see them liao. gt like, 4 years d? gosh, time sure flies hor?

aehknum said...

Yea, time didn't just fly. They sped like rocket!!

I still miss her!! =(

Anonymous said...

wah, munk...got so kua cheong or not....
sped like rocket? haha. macam ter-over-exaggerate...

Anonymous said...

wchin, ur engrish very the chunted. i like.. =D

Anonymous said...

of coz..it's malaysian version of oxfred engrish mah.

aehknum said...

wahlau! I like the way wanchin puts in la.. chun! Haha!

Anonymous said...

hey, lets meet up on Saturday or Sunday nite, ok?
Miss you all alot..