Sunday, July 8, 2007

I'm Nothing But God's Vessel

Approved In Every Way
by Ng Wah Lok
-----------------------------------------

I want to be Your servant, Lord
To serve You each and every day
I want to give my best to You
Approved in every way

Make my life a living sacrifice
The way You want me to be
To serve You with all my heart
Whatever the cost to me
Take me, break me, mould me Lord
As the Potter shapes the clay
Pleasing You in all I do
Approved in every way

I'll stand before Your righteous throne
To hear "Thou good and faithful one"
"Well done!" from the Master's lips
Approved in every way

---

This song has been lingering in my mind for the past few weeks.
I mean, it has been playing in my heart every now and then.

Apparently, I don't even have the audio in my lappy and I hadn't listened to this song for ages. I don't know, but it just speaks to me.

It's the same feeling when the Holy Spirit put songs in my heart when I needed to choose songs for worship leading, and the songs DO minister to His people. I often receive text messages after the worship thanking me because God spoke to them via songs.

Indeed... I'm NOTHING but God's vessel. Absolutely nothing.

God doesn't use someone great to do His things, He uses the least and those who avail themselves for him. And there I am, the least among His servants, the one without anything.. but just wanting to serve Him. To be His vessel. To glorify Him.

This song is a very meaningful one.

Hereby, those who wish to download this song, please click HERE.
And those who wants the chords for this song, please click HERE.

Be blessed!
Till then, signing OFF

2 comments:

Friend of God said...

You know one of the sure ways God speaks to me is through songs. A song just rises in your heart and speaks to your situation and you can't figure out why that song's on your heart. Maybe you havent even heard it in a while. i'll say God's speaking.

aehknum said...

Amen.

I knew that God spoke too. That's how he usually speak to me too. Thru songs (most of the times) and through devotion/sermons.

Thanks bro!! =)