Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Simple gesture..



Rushed back to office from my dental appointment today. Didn't wanna waste time as I've got so much to do.

It was raining, not really heavy. But yeah, it was raining.

The car park was quite a distance from my work place. Thus, I was a little wet but not drenched.

---

I continued my work immediately once I reached the office. It was cold. The aircond, and the rain water.

Someone came out of the pantry and handed me a cup of WARM NesLo.

I startled.
I didn't expect this.
I was touched by this simple gesture. I'm blessed

We do not need to do "big" stuff in order to bless people. Simple gestures like a smile, a SMS or a hug will make everyone's day.

They don't cost much but they mean A LOT. It's the thought that counts.

... Just like how my heart melted with this little thought, this simple gesture by this someone =) Thanks.

Till then, signing OFF


0 comments: