Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ISCF rally

(Scene took place before Praise & Worship session)

Xue Wen: Hey, later wanna go in front for the Praise & Worship?

Me: Err, I think I'll stay. You can go with the rest la. Here got more spaces. Haha! God's presence is everywhere la. You think He present more in front ka? (was being sarcastic)

---

(Altar call for believers)

I laid my hands and prayed for those who responded during the altar call as a youth leader. I didn't know what to pray, so I just lay my hands on them and spoke in tongues. Knowing that my prayer uttered in the Spirit is whole, it's complete.

*laying of hands and speaking in tongues*

*poof*
*poof*

One by one, everyone that my hand touched was slained in the spirit straight away. As if my hand has some super power like those Heroes. Yeah.... right! That was how powerful God's presence was. Just the laying of hands and the speaking of other tongues.

---

(After the altar call)

Me: Eh, really la the utmost front line has the most blessings!

Xue Wen: See! I told you!

Me: Yealor, I should have agreed with you. Coz I only prayed and laid my hands for those in the front line. Cannot reach the back la. *Laughed-Out-Loud*

---

In reality, God is EVERYWHERE.

He doesn't bless the one in front more than those at the back.

He doesn't accept more worship from the people nearer to the altar than those further away.

He doesn't play or show favoritisms like we do.

He is the God of love!


All I know is that, He loves hearing from us.

He adores everything of us.

Every note, every chord we play or sing.. He accept them as the sweetest offering and He smiles!

Note: Xue Wen knows all these. I just wanna kacau her that day. She's someone fun to be with

Till then, signing OFF

0 comments: