Monday, July 9, 2007

She didn't die..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SHE

SHE: Die la..

Me: Die?

---


Me: If didn't get 50 ppl to register how ah? Will die one ah?

Friend: Yea, will die la!

Me: Oh no, how?? This kind of event nobody wants to go one. Either they're busy or not interested. Die la?

Friend: You won't die la, only SHE will die coz it's her project ma. You did all you can already, nothing to do with you.

Me: Oh? That means, I accidentally killed her?

Friend: *Laugh-Out-Loud* funny la you!

---

Well, she didn't die.

I've been doing my best to call all the managers to get them register for the event last week. Not many RSVP-ed. Only 31 names for the entire week.

Today, the last day of registration. I prayed for God's favour before I speak. No joke, yea, I literally prayed!

He's indeed the El-shadai! He's the provider. He did not stop at 50 people registering, but he gave me up to 58 people. A double portion increment in just.. ONE day.

Hence, she didn't die..

---

There are some funny names that got me laughing as I called (of course after I hung up).

Ivon Yap (pronounced as Ivan Yap) is a FEMALE... --> Miss Ivon Yap

Nur Jasmin is a MALE... --> Encik Nur Jasmin

and the last but not least, someone by the name of Horny Yuen. Did I just say HORNY?

EDIT:

Imagine if I had to call this manager and I went like this (basically, I DID! But he was away for a meeting), "Hello, good morning. May I speak to Mr HORNY please?"

or the informal one by Yoong Kang,

"Hi, are you HORNY?"

"Yes, I'm HORNY. 'sup?"

Till then, signing OFF

0 comments: