Saturday, September 29, 2007

... of Healing and Chipster!

The other day I posted bout some gross growth in my left eye, right? Many complained that the picture grossed them out. Maybe I shouldn't put it up. But then again, I'm a person who can't really describe things well. I guess a picture worth thousand words right? You tell me bout it.

Many showed their concern and asked me to go to the doctor to at least check and do something with it. I didn't. I'm know at that time, I'm already healed by faith, in Jesus' Name.

Auntie Janie (Aivy's mom) kinda bargained with me on Sunday night. She said I can believe in the healing but by Wednesday if the thing got worsen (just in case), I should really go to the doctor. The stubborn me of course said no la. I prayed over my eye and believed Him wholeheartedly. And by Tuesday, I realised that it's ALL gone. Nothing left and my vision became crystal clear.



"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Matthew 21:22



I asked, I believed and then, I received. All glory to Him.

So people, start asking! =)

---

The Danone team has organised this contest. Basically, we just need to upload a picture of ourself or our friend (I uploaded Mun Sheung's picture) and edit using their program. The closing date for this contest is tomorrow (Sept 30th) . So, if you haven't join, why not give it a try?

I've uploaded these 3 moments.




Susah laa must teach this Mun Sheung how to pose and all. Where got photographer demonstrate for the model one. Haiyo~

So, what do you think bout these pictures?

Voting period: 1 - 15 October 2007.

Your votes help in determining the winner, it worths 50% of the entire thing. So, your vote is of great help.

Cast your vote here. Lookout for 'aehknum' okay.

For further enquiries, leave me a comment in the comment box or email me, I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL your sis damn cute!

aehknum said...

Jiorr! Musnt tell her that! She'll perasan one!