Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aku Bertekad!

I've been nerding like mad these two days. Wait, not really, considering that I've played a game.

This is a game introduced by Ee Von and it's so addictive!

There are 4 rooms in all. Basically, you're locked in the room, alone. You're supposed to find clues around you and try to escape by putting all the clues together. This game definitely woke my brain up a little, from the sleeping mode.

Try it yourself!

This chamber is supposedly the easiest. So, start with this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BLUE chamber

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CRIMSON room

The following one is a little trickier.. but a good one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
VIRIDIAN room

Lastly, this one is also another good one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WHITE chamber

Addictive, right? Told ya!

All credits and super thanks to TAN EE VON!

---

The supposedly-tomorrow's oh-so-tough-but-not-enough-time-to-study punyer Anatomy midterm exam is POSTPONED to October 3rd!

HALLELUJAH!

You should see how lifted the students in the lecture hall were, when this good news was announced. Everyone became so hyped up (compared to earlier-punyer-stressed mode) and grinning from ear-to-ear.

We're still in the peak assignment week, where everything comes in together and due together. How hectic. Urgh. By the time I finished my MBB assignment for that oh-so-fussy-perfectionist-lecturer, I only had 2 days left to study for tomorrow's exam. I actually switched my reading-textbook mode to reading-lecture-slides mode. That also, cannot finish on time.

Anyway, the postponing of the exam is good and I'm gonna study the textbook, yes, the TEXTBOOK.

Not much la, just 495 PAGES of explanations from your shoulder to your toe, that's all.

Bummer.

How to study all laaa? I ain't genius. I definitely need LOTSA God's wisdom and favour with me.

On the other hand, I seriously wanna repent for my procrastination done (hopefully).

Decided to start my camping session in the library (again) till late night starting from Oct 1st, after my midterm break.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

COME join me, anyone?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hav no single clue how tht room thingy works. seriously.

aehknum said...

haha!

The next time when you play it, ask me along.. I can guide you (i.e give you hints) if you want =)

Anonymous said...

AHEM!!!!!!

aehknum said...

von,

.... fisherman's friend? =P

princess jolyn said...

hahaha..i had no idea what i was doing..lol..and the sounds..they made my hair stand on its end....:P

aehknum said...

come come, let me help you.

Let me know when you're playing and need help okay? hahahah. When am online la.. =D

Enjoy the game! I know you can do it!!

Anonymous said...

addictive huh...click till i muntah darah =_=!

aehknum said...

alarhh... jangan la.

Addictive coz one clue leads to another ma.. dun play that blue chamber. too easy for you

Friend of God said...

All the best in anatomy..i once did it. Interesting tho....
i barely remember my pectoralis major and minor.

remain blesssed sister

aehknum said...

thanks bro!

haha, yea, pectoralis major and minor. Guess we prefer the "gluteal" region more. LOL. Just kidding.

Eh? I thought you majored in Computer Science and you're doing Masters for Business Admin now?? What's with those anatomical muscles you're talking about? hahaha

Anyway, THANKS A BUNCH!!