Tuesday, September 18, 2007

T Y P O

I noticed that typo during a chat session is common amongst us. Especially one who types considerably fast.

Well, it's okay if the typo can be understood and there isn't a need to pardon yourself if the person you're chatting with understands what you want to say.

For example, "I think i lilke to eat chicken rice"

Spot that? Our human mind is powerful, we can omit the extra "l" right away and read it as "like".

However, what bout typo that has double meaning? Like this...



[智慧] fall07, grim determination says:
sorry - was downstairs for a sex
[智慧] fall07, grim determination says:
*sec


LOL.

Yeah, imagine if she didn't make the correction.

4 comments:

Friend of God said...

haha..that really needed correction lol.

See how old fashioned i am? still use the comment box lol

aehknum said...

I actually prefer people to comment in the comment box instead of the tagboard if the comment is something related to the post.

The tagboard was put up for those who wanna chat and catch up with me maybe? Coz not all relevant ma.. You-know-la.

Anyway, Michael. Thanks a bunch!! Every comment from you somehow makes my day! =)

P/s: And yea, thank God she made a correction. Hahaha! That was so close.

guchi guchi said...

out of the abundance of the mind... NO la just kidding. I often type my name incorrectly ogcuhi sometimes. hehe

aehknum said...

oguchi!!!

I have lotsa typo too, over msn la. sigh.

Hope no funny words come out from me, double meaning is dangerous.