Saturday, September 8, 2007

I nearly died yesterday.

Maybe not, could be just injuries or paralysed. Who knows.

---

If not for Angeline (who shouted my name so loudly), I wouldn't have stopped and realized that the car was so near me.

Angeline = God-sent angel?

EDIT: Angeline claimed that she was too shock and didn't shout my name. That's weird. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't Ming Hui's voice. Gosh, this is freaky. Could it be the real angel? Whoa.

By the way, I DID look to the right, to the left and to the right again before I crossed the road. Just that, this car came out from his parking space suddenly. So swiftly before he managed to pull his emergency break, that was about 2 inches away from me. Yes, literally 2 inches! Gosh.

The car managed to stop, the driver apologized and moved on.

Angeline was so shocked, and she came to me immediately asking if I'm okay. That was so sweet of her, felt bad to create such shock for her. Angeline, sorry. The incident was unintended okay. IF ONLY I looked to the right and to the left 10x, I would have avoided that. As if. Haha!

Anyway, I seriously wanna thank God for His provision upon my life. And His sent-angel.

---

Before that accident, we were having our lunch in this restaurant called "One Noodle" in SS2. I guess most of you have heard of this place.

The food in this restaurant is similar with Dragon-I in Sunway Pyramid. And I like the la-mien (ramen) there, yum~

It was raining cats and dogs before we reached that place. My car's wiper was on its maximum speed, on Federal Highway. It was a cold day. What else could make you feel warm and nice other than this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Spoon after spoon, filled with few strands of noodles, a piece of shredded pork with some warm soup shoved right into the mouth and next to the rest of the gastrointestinal tract, how heavenly more can it be? Tell me bout it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is somewhat like siu-mai, fillings consists of minced pork and prawns. Once you take a bite of it, the soupy substance inside this xiao-long-bao has no where else to flow but into your mouth. Satisfaction.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No food was left with the hungry us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We left that place with a full tummy, along with satisfaction.

Using Angeline's living policy: Live to Eat.

People, give it a try when you're around SS2 area okay! =)

Enjoy!

0 comments: