Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm not childish.

---

Mom constantly remind me to grow up, as if I ain't growing, mentally. She always reminds me that I'm no longer a kid and I should not be playing so much.

Not to mention, being childish and running about every end, racing with my littlest sister in MidValley and what not.

Babe used to make me behave and not playing around, whenever I'm with her in Jusco.

Even Mun Wah (my younger sister) feels embarrassed and have to stop me from playing with Mun Sheung in shopping complexes. She thinks that we're childish.

That terrible meh? =( I don't think so

Prolly they're just jealous coz no one plays with them eh? =P

---

Talking about restlessness in shopping complexes, I guess guys would be worse. Have a look at the following article.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See! I told you, I behaved better! =P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lols. so funny. is it real ar?

aehknum said...

real one la!

haha. At least I don't do that.

I'll just bug mom say I wanna go home. I do hide in between the clothing rack though. Haha!

Littlest sis wants dad to get me a pair of roller shoes like what she has.. and then we shall both roll/skate together around the mall. Of course dad didnt agree to that la.. memalukan.

Anonymous said...

gosh.im not suprised if my dad's one of them.hahah

aehknum said...

Seriously??!

My dad's the opposite. He has quite a huge collection of clothes, surprisingly. And he buys them himself!

He's a bit picky though, only clothes from Parkson or Metrojaya. Vain vain vain.

Haha!

princess jolyn said...

hahahaha!!!!hillarious!!where did u get it?haha..gdness..i hopw the guys never behave That badly..hahaha

aehknum said...

I got it from my aunt. She sent it as an email attachment to me.

Scanned the newspaper cutting. I cropped and edited it. Its a real story you know..

How does Edric behave when he goes shopping with you??

Sounds mischievious right? and cheeky.. haha. So cute.

babysue said...

That's the reason I don't feel comfortable having a man with me when I shop!

aehknum said...

Next time bring us along when you go shopping la!!

Btw, are you still in Klang?

babysue said...

Yup I'm still in Klang. Working in PJ though. Where are you exactly? And what are you doing? Looks very profesional in lab coat, I'm jealous!