Thursday, September 6, 2007

Virus Via MSN

I was on MSN when my ex-classmate from SAM sent me a message.




*Click on the image to enlarge it . Applies to all images of this post

It was so obvious that its a virus prank.

I closed the window, I ignored it.

Later in the evening, another message came from her again. This time, its something new.




Whoa. Even to the extreme that she likes me?

*Cough*

This virus les one ah?

This time, I decided to play along. So, I replied like this:





Right, I was just kidding. Good thing it didn't confuse my friend.

---

So people, if you happen to come across this sort of message like giving you a link via MSN, do NOT click on it immediately. Double check with your friend to see if he/she has sent you the link or not. This is because this sort of virus could eat up your hard disk or corrupt your system if you download it (by clicking on it).

Virus could not harm you unless you download them. So, be careful =)

Just a kind reminder.

Have a great day, hugs.

0 comments: