Sunday, September 23, 2007

Monash Prom

Yesterday night was Monash University's prom night. Oh wait, more of "the night before yesterday" considering that it's already 1.05am now. Friday night, that is!

It was held at the grand ballroom of Mandarin Oriental Hotel, a 6-star hotel in the middle of the Kuala Lumpur. Next to KLCC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Couldn't take both the jagung since I took it with my phone from the car during a stop for traffic light.

I didn't join. Many asked me for reasons. The main reason would be.. I have no $. Besides that, dressing up? uh-uh.. You would end up seeing a pondan there. Plus, its not yet my final semester yet. I still have one more year to go. But the last reason isn't valid la. Considering that everyone in The Gang (except Ah Jie) was there.

I was so potong.. I know! Nevertheless, I wanted to see how beautiful my dear May Jean, Yi Wei etc etc became. So, I told them that I would join them for the after-event thing. Just to meet them up after the prom and spend the night with them in KL. And I did.

Note: Click on the picture above to enlarge it

It was a great night just having to see these friends that I heart. They really look different. May Jean was very pretty that night, no joke.

*PICTURE REMOVED. Was blackmailed by the owner, have to remove it to save my life*


Pretty right??! I told ya! Not everyone looked this good though.

We adjourned for a place called The LookOut Point in Ampang after the prom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This place is like a miniature of Genting Highlands with the steep roads etc. This is a good place to chill. You can sip your drinks nicely, have a good catch up with your friends and when you're out of topic, you can always admire the beauty of KL @ night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
View from the LookOut Point

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A group picture from the LookOut Point. Yours truly was scared of the Her Majesty Yi Wei beside her. Okay, I was just kidding. Lame, I know.

Oh by the way, did I mention that we were stopped by the policeman at a road block on the way to this place? Ah Sian's huge Toyota Alphard and my little tiny car were asked to pull to the side of the road and we were asked bout where we came from and where we're heading etc. Our ICs were checked.

The funniest thing was that the police officers didn't believe them for real. With their make-ups and hair set up, their dressings; how could one be compared with their pics of their IC la?

The police officer would go, "You sure its you ah? Don't look like you also! You wore specs in this picture and now you don't"

Duhh~ Who would wear the thick nerdy spectacles to a prom night? Of course contact lenses la right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But they DO look different la.. Can't blame the police officers then.

Owh. Now I find that they look super good without their makeups. That's all for now. It was a great night I must say.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



"As we go on.. We remember...
All the times, we had together...
As our lives change...come whatever
We will still be friends 4-Ever "

(-Vitamin C~Graduation Day Song)

13 comments:

nilimpa said...

FUYO.. Washing machine girl looked so nice. Hahaha..

aehknum said...

LOL!

She always looks nice one la! Haha!

Attractive lehhh ^^

Anonymous said...

why you overlap the pictures.??defeats the purpose of posting pics up @_@ !!! cant really see them!. and oh,I still prefer your friend mjean without the make up. hahah. she's got natural beauty ;)

aehknum said...

Overlap the pics?

Haha! I did that on purpose. Wanna reveal but don't want to reveal also. Anyway, too many pics taken edi la. 300+, in my friend's multiply. Click to enlarge la, see what you can see. Haha!

Yeah, MayJean has got the natural beauty. Am so in loved with that picture of her (without makeup).

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!May jean very super duper 100% beautiful in that photo man! Dun ever take that photo out ok.=)

Anonymous said...

May Jean is so so so leng lui. so different from wht she normally looks like.. OMG... cnt believe it..

aehknum said...

Sue-li and Junie,

Thank God for you all coz she wont believe me if I tell her that. She'll either say I hao fa fa or she'll say this for sure, "PLS LAHHHH"

She wont believe me.. but you guys diff. Hehe. Eh, tell her also that I din bribe you all into saying these okay.

by_JeaN said...

hey fren..
i feel so paiseh wit that pic of me alone
can remove!!
pls pls...
don wanna show so many ppl.....

Anonymous said...

Why washing machine girl?

aehknum said...

mayjean!!

You looked so good in that picture okayy!! =(

eevon,

why washing machine girl? There was once when I was supposed to bring May Jean around to look for someone to repair her washing machine. I met YK at the sidegate, so I gave him a lift to the KTM station and that's when I introduced them. Like that lor... from that time on, yk nicknamed her as washing machine girl.

by_JeaN said...

YK
i don wanna be washing machine girl
my name is may jean weiiii...

nilimpa said...

Sorry May Jean. :P


*cough*washingmachinegirl*cough*


:P

Anonymous said...

is a great nite.. but all d pic looks ugly haha.. this proven tat we are more pretty without make up.. haha can save COST. yAH!
many ppl cant recognise MJ even ah jie also.. MJ u r most successful hehe