Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Harvest Youth

All in a sudden, I seriously miss the House of Crazy Apes' (HCA) Youth.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The togetherness, the craziness.

No doubt those times I wasn't even close to people like Aivy yet. I haven't even meet new friends like Xue Wen and Amelia Lee yet. What more folks like Fangyi, Vivien, Nicole and Juvee?

Time really flies. Nothing remained the same.

Oh, how I miss those moments.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I actually miss having Ekjing and Sher Ri around, the ones that I always turn to when I face problems. They're always there, readily to hear me out even before I ask.

I miss the hugs, Sher. Church is always colder without you.

4 comments:

princess jolyn said...

those were the days eh..now it's just.....dun even know what to say oso ler..sigh..

aehknum said...

double sigh.

Quite nice also la, no doubts I have more friends now.. and with the bonds.. but its just... different..
you get what i mean rite??

fangyi. said...

i miss yall also la. when everyone's together. i fit it so easily because all of you are nice. (:
but. sigh.

aehknum said...

awwwww fy, you're so sweet!

haha, I seriously miss everything. If only we can turn back the time. Sigh.