Sunday, September 16, 2007

A few days ago, Ming Hui commented on me. I don't know if I should take it as a compliment or a sarcasm.

Here it goes:

"I see that everyone in your gang (as in The Gang) can really talk and they're all so funny la! Except for you la.. always pan (act) cool there"

That was referring to yours truly coz she doesn't really talk much if The Gang is there. She laughs.

You must be thinking now, "Mun Khea keeping quiet? Yeah right! I could NEVER imagine, I just couldn't!"

Nevermind, I could never imagine it myself either. I talk alot, and that is true. Oh well, I WASN'T trying to act cool or anything by muting myself up okay.

It's just because...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I guess majority of the readers of this blog could high-5 with me, right? RIGHT?! Admit it la, self-denial is no good. Haha!

... I can't speak like them. But I love being with them, and listen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nevermind, I shall take it as a compliment, as always. Haha!

---

To my discovery, the quality and long-lasting-ness of Thai products aren't too bad actually. At least, I must give credit to their mineral water.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credit: YiWei's bottle and she showed me these

Oh, you wanna know why? Come, let me show you a closer look.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Whoa! They're going to expire only on the 31st December 2051 lehh! I would be 65 years old by then. See, their product can really last!

I seriously salute them.

---

And, I had an interesting chat on MSN with Sue-Li just now. She's in Moo Moo Land now and sometimes I seriously hope that I could teleport myself there to meet her.

Anyway, this is just part of the conversation and gosh, guess what kind of dream she had 2 days back!

Click on the picture above to read the conversation.

WET dream?? Whoops.

Not what you're thinking okay..

Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiyo..she said dun tell ppl u summore go post it..swt..ahaha..poor sue-li..now the whole world knows..but then..thanks mun khea for sharing.. *winks* =P

nilimpa said...

eh.. the second pic... damn lanci pose wei.. ahhaha.. dunno can take and use as emoticon or not. =P

aehknum said...

eevon, haha. She's cute, right?
She knows that I'm telling ppl already. I guess she read this post yday itself =)

nilimpa,
haha! I know! And that's the whole point! hahaha. Actually I tried a few shots and there are others which looks more lanci. I chose this, quite but still not entirely.

Anonymous said...

aiyohh.....i din know u'll REALLY post it up. FC told me abt my wet dream and i quickly go check ur blog. WATLA MUN KHEA! *kick*

aehknum said...

LOL.

I told you YESTERDAY edi what!!!

Somemore after blogging terus tidur, scared you scold me after readin it. Haha!!! But I feel guilty if I din tell you =P

See.. I so good to you, at least I included the last part. hahaha. So that people wont misunderstand. Faster thank me!

nylus said...

banana ppl high five! lol

aehknum said...

yeah man.. *high 5*

This is what I call Klang people. Haha

(I realize lotsa bananas in Klang. MGS Klang in particular)

LOL.