Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blessings 2X!



I used to quite like the song Unwell by Matchbox 20 and I totally forgotten bout it until Jo Kien's previous comment.

Then just that day when I was replying Hui Jin's text, it went like this:

Jin: U crazy dee.. it's not mine and nothing great of seeing him la. k then I see u tmr, wanna memorize.. haha..

mk: I'm not crazy but just a lil' unwell. haha. kla text me after your exam. will be there. ALL THE BEST DUDE! =) night

And you know what, the next day she thought I was really unwell and she almost brought those soluble Vitamins for me. I know it was my bad (miscommunication) but suddenly that lyric line just came to me lar, what to do? And not like I'm really unwell-unwell but its still so sweet of her right? Blessings.

---

And today, after 1 1/2 years of owning my current phone, I finally found the silent mode to my phone. I mean, I can't find the silent mode thingy and I do not know how to put it to silent mode before this!

But now I can =) Many thanks to Amelia, the hero-in!

2 comments:

Jupester said...

ur dr chee rite!!!lol I only just figured out!how cud u torture my poor brain liddat hehehe...
I get what you mean about the song lyrics thing.You feel so one kind when people don't understand a quote from something you thought was so popular =)
Oh yes,congratz on finding the silent bbutton on ur hp LOL n ALL D BEST FOR UR EXAMS!!

aehknum said...

Heyyyy thanks hweitheing! Yeah am Dr Chee =)

And yeap, my highlight here is the blessing from both my friends! =) Now I'm sick. Ahhh.. so much for Medical Micro tomorrow, I don't know what else I can do but to surrender it to God =/