Monday, November 3, 2008

Anyone Has A Tampon?



I seriously think I need to stuck 'em into both my nostrils tomorrow.

Otherwise, I would have to bring the entire box of tissue paper into the exam hall, blowing my nose at every other time while the rest in the MPH would shooosh me wanting a pin-drop silence there. It's leaky, or rather worse than that, running like hose!

I remember telling xuewen, if I had to fall sick and I can choose what kind of 'sickness' I can have, I think I'll choose cough. It's irritating, no doubt, but at least not as suffering as others? Agree? What's your pick?

Maybe I should take back my words and choose to be healthy. But did I say If I Have To Choose? Means I have to choose la..

Anyway, tomorrow on will be the start of my exam agony. More precisely, in 7 hours' time. Who would have to sit for 4 papers in a week, I mean at university level (secondary school lain story k)? Hrm!

Dilemma: Take medicine and sleep now, or take coffee to stay up to study? I think the latter la..

Keep me in prayer, folks! You'll be heavily exceedingly abundantly rewarded if you do. Teehee! *shows teeth*

9 comments:

kienz said...

can you actually fit tampons up your nostrils? yikes

How bout you just plaster a pad over?

aehknum said...

Plastering a pad tak gaya la!

No one offered a tampon, so I brought the entire box of tissue paper in this morning! =D

Anonymous said...

Clarinase?

aehknum said...

Apa tu?? eyy you too canggih edi!!

monsterGrrr! said...

u are disgusting..
but i think tampons only accept bloody substance. hehehe

kienz said...

Well you could draw on the other side of the tampon to make it look better =D

aehknum said...

monstergrrr! --- disgusting? thankyouverymuch! hahaha. tampons only accept bloody substance mehh? I think they accept any mucoid substances as well (those blood have mucoid as well hehe). I think only leeches accept bloody substances, no? =D


kienz --- pad, you mean? tak boleh laa.. sticky surface!

Anonymous said...

Eh, i didnt see your reply lol.
Clarinase is the magic pill...can almost instantly make the flu go away without making u drowsy. But out of the few times i took it, it didnt work once la, so i duno haha. But price also not cheap.

Eh, we learnt this in pharmaco leh!

aehknum said...

We learnt these in Pharmaco?? OMG! This actually really showed that I'm horrible in studies weyy! =(