Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Earthly Father..



Friend: hey

Friend: I'm so dead

Friend: How?

Friend: pray for me, will ya?

mk: of course I will

Friend: thank you so much

Friend: muaks

mk: Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your favour upon Minghui's life. I pray that You'll continue to grant her peace, wisdom and understanding as she prepares for her paper tomorrow and please cause her brain to absorb like sponge too. Quicken her understanding and help her to remember, give her a nudge and remind her tomorrow if she couldn't remember, Lord. I thank You and proclaim good results even right now and that her examiner will find favour in her answer scripts. I thank You for Your faithfulness in her life, and I thank You for being with her. Guide her, lead her, keep her healthy. In Jesus' name, amen.

Friend: Amen!

mk: =) Don't play play lehh my prayer very powerful one ah. God heard it already. Hahaha

Friend: Dear Earthly Father please bless this wonderful lady who prayed for me. May you equally bless her as well as bless me. In the name of Jesus, amen!

mk: earthly father? praying to your dad?

mk: in sentul?

Friend: sorry

Friend: Dear Lord,

Friend: haha

mk: hahahahhahahahha

mk: its okay la.. He understands =)

mk: thanks!


0 comments: