Monday, November 24, 2008

Yoga Ban.



“In Islam, a believer must not do things that can erode one’s aqidah or faith. Doing yoga, even just the physical movements, is a step towards erosion of one’s faith in the religion, hence Muslims should avoid it,” he said.

Source: TheStar


I believe if one is strong in their faith with deep rooted foundation, their faith cannot be shaken that easily.

If merely practising yoga or attending ONE session of church event can shake their faith, then where the credit goes after so many years of attending Sekolah Agama (religious school) since young, praying 5 times a day and practising other religious activity.

I supposed something is missing somewhere?

I'm not saying all these to critisize one's faith but its just something that hit me. Maybe something worth pondering?

1 comments:

jphuaa said...

Hey mk, I lost my phone lost your number. Can you do me a favour and msg me? Haha. I need help with something Malaysian!