Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friend, I care because I love.



Amendments in Food Science course structure.

I know this released news brought in a lot of discontentment in you. I believe it affects all 2o+ of you for now but I believe its not necessarily a bad thing altogether. Things will go 'badder' if you think its bad and 'gooder' if you think they are, how funny; and you chose the former.

And you said I'm not helping but demoralizing? I mean, c'mon la, I'm not taking side anywhere here and you can just go research for yourself if whatever I said is true. These are what other universities are doing as well la. I'm not trying to add salts to your freshly cut wound, what more when there isn't even actually an obvious wound?

If you think the changes is unfair, and you're totally against this idea, do you think I'm not for you if I don't flock with your idea? Do you think its better to have a shutting ear and just go all out with your 'idea' in mind that you deem correct?

You may think that I'm an outsider and won't know (or bother to know) how you all feel and think and the opposition is definitely wrong. What makes you think that I didn't try being in your shoes?

But if you insist, then I'll just wish you well. I'm not trying to rub in anything or neutralizing the complications, I'm here just for you. Because it's you, my friend.

One day, just one day you'll find out and you'll realize it and thank me for what I've said today. Then you'll go "Ahh, if only I was not that terburu-buru the other time, then I won't be at the losing side at all. Everyone wants the best for me and I'm thankful." That one day.

Friend, I care because I love. And I know what I'm talking about, so listen.


2 comments:

ALXT said...

your last sentence. lol.

aehknum said...

Ahh forget to quote, plagiarism uh? =)

I hope that friend gets this message across. Sigh.