Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He Is The Same God.



Sometimes it takes a lot of us to believe that Jesus died on the cross for us. It's easier to say that He died because He has to, or just believe it as one of the histories recorded in the bible for us. But the truth is, He died for you and I. Period.

He didn't do that so that people would think that He's so good, but He is good. He did that out of love for us all, so that we all can be co-heir with Him, so that we can enjoy all the privileges to be His sons and daughters, and so that we can have eternal life.

You know, sometimes it got me thinking if I deserve all these favour.

For example, 2 weeks ago, I proclaimed and declared that God will cause my brain to absorb like sponge. True enough, it happened! Like, I finished 30 lecture notes of Food Science in ONE day. Isn't that amazing?

I was supposed to go through these notes again for memory purposes, since Dr Siow said it's gonna be really really really tough and she thinks that I may not be able to make through? I felt really really discouraged walking out from her office. What add on was that I was terribly sick yesterday and I had Medical Micro paper that day. At night when I was better, I only managed to finish 5 lectures out of 30 lectures.

The next day, into the exam hall I walked with a smile knowing that He's with me and His favour is with me. It was awesome how God placed that peace in me. I prayed for 2 familiar essay questions and must be from the 5 lectures that I have, and I silently expect for just a pass with these amount of revision I have.

I ended up had ALL the questions (minus one short answer question) answered with my sponge-brain-memory in less than 2 hours (exam time given was 3 hours). Without Him, I couldn't have done that. He never fails to amaze me.

Now, the same God who loves me so much and calls me His beloved is the same God who is walking with you right now and if He could (without scaring you), He wants to tell you in audible voice that He loves you =)

Nothing is impossible for Him, really.

2 comments:

Jin said...

inspiring!

yet true. I tried what you did and it indeed helped me alot.

Thanks!

aehknum said...

Really? Awesome!

And you know what, Jin, this comment itself already encouraged me. Thanks alot!