Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just A Drink =)



I just finished my Environmental Health paper (afternoon paper) and I have Medical Micro paper 2 tomorrow morning. Yes, its again another back-to-back paper with less than 24 hours intervals. Looks like time is a factor, which is true.

But somehow, I don't see the point that we should pathetically squeeze every information into our poor brain every seconds. We cannot afford to waste any seconds, one may say. That's when the word (or rather the action) study smart comes in.

I think at this point of time, besides turbo-ing in our studies, it'll be great if we can take a little time off blessing someone. Just buy someone a drink maybe? Offer someone your notes and help them to understand parts that they don't understand maybe? Picking up the guitar and just spend some time enjoying His presence maybe? Oh, I washed my car thoroughly last night hehe.

Just last night, I was quite stressed when my drummer suddenly said he couldn't play for me this Saturday, and this happened after choosing my songs and sending them out. Right then, I picked up my guitar and just spent some time worshipping Him and His peace fell right into my heart there and then. There I know, its not about the music but our attitude in worship. I believe I can still lead the whole congregation into a great time of worship without the drums, as long as we're worshipping Him. It's all about Jesus, and He's the only audience. And when I start studying, things get absorbed into the brain really fast. Trust me, when you put God first in everything, everything else will fall into place just as He will (Matthew 6:33).

And just now, though it may be just a short meet up with Yiwei, I'm already blessed.

So friends, start buying a drink for someone today. That little money that you spend gets to sow seeds into someone's life, what a bargain weyy! And it feels really really good you know! I've tried many many times and it still feels so good.

Okay, gotta turbo now. I believe His favour is upon me now. Study smart, mk!

P/s: I can't wait for tomorrow's lined up plans =D

2 comments:

Jupester said...

hey buy me a drink!!LOL now ur exams over for now,ur free rite?
n tht thing about tampons in my blog,sorry-terlepas there =P

aehknum said...

Yeap, freedom smells good! =) Drinks? Yeap sure can! More than an honour.. when I next meet you yeah? =)