Saturday, November 15, 2008

you're old, xuewen!



Random update: I almost passed out this morning.


---


15 November 2006


Paper Bag: eh u dun have my number, how u gonna wish me?? hahaha!

mk: wish you? oh yeahor!!! number please!

Reading back these msn conversations saved as history brings back lots of memories. And I thank God I've grown, seriously! Omg I was so childish back then la.



Photobucket
You're old, xuewen! =P

And today marks the second year (but third birthday) with you, xuewen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


These two years wouldn't be as awesome if without you.

Sorry, I couldn't do much with the celebration since I know your other groups' all competing to celebrate for you. Hehe. Glad that you had a great time!

Not trying to be cheesy here, but just wanna say you're one of the awesomest friends I ever had and trusted. Thanks for being there. Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2006 she wasn't a paper bag right. haha.

aehknum said...

she was! I copied from the history. That was end of the year though. I know before that (before I started chatting with her), she was something else. But I started chatting with her as Paper Bag.

Anonymous said...

oops my bad. haha cos 2006 seems so long ago. but its actually not cos its in november. haha.

aehknum said...

haha yeah no worries 'cause actually it feels really long ago! I also always tend to take the beginning/mid year time as average. Haha! That mean she used this nick for quite sometime eh. Almost 2 years before she changed to her current one. Wow not bad!

Swipe said...

eh i took tht picture of her!!! LOL

-ywen-

aehknum said...

Really??? I didn't know! But nice!!

(First time see you leave comment after almost 2 years of blogging)