Friday, November 14, 2008

Bring Forth The Healing!



I was reading Sera's blog just the other day and something led me to share these with her. If any of you who have been following her blog post, you'll know that she's a chronic gastric patient and she yearned for His healing so that she will suffer no more.

Other than Sera, I know some of you too, could be suffering from some pain, be it physically or emotionally and whatnot. I've already asked her for permission if I could repost whatever I commented in her blog here and I think it'll serve a great reminder for all of us (at least it was for one of my friends who read it).

Here it goes:

Sera, its said in Isaiah 53: 4-5 that by His stripes, you are healed!

It didn't say that you are going to be healed but it says you are (already) healed. I believe every stroke that Jesus received on the cross is a sign of complete healing even for your gastric pain. The whole thing is already complete (that's why Jesus said 'It is done!')

So now, just speak to your gastric pain that "By Jesus' stripes, I am healed'. Start thanking Him for your healing. All you need to do now is to believe and receive the healing. Human's nature is to whine and said its impossible, but to God, it is already done. It is up to us if we want to proclaim the healing or not.

Last year, my mom got diagnosed with a tumour in her soft bones, on her face, eating up most of her flesh already and its gonna damage her brain anytime soon if it grows any bigger. Mun Wah and I laid our hands on her, thanked Jesus for the miraculous healing (even before the biopsy test) and we believe that mom is already healed. True enough, during the biopsy test, the surgeon accidentally took out the entire thing without causing any damage to mom's face etc and she's totally healed.

And just two months ago, one of my church uncle got diagnosed with brain cancer. The youth thanked God for the healing and proclaimed His healing. Today, he's totally healed from that brain cancer. Amazing isn't it?

Now, do you think our Daddy who loves us so much, would He not hear your cry for your gastric and your sufferings? If He could, He'd say, "Sera, my Son has already bore all these for you. Just proclaim and believe, my daughter and you're already healed. Don't let the devil put thoughts in your mind. You do not need to do good to get all these, because my Son has already redeemed you. And that's what we call grace."

I bet you've heard all these so many times already but I guess it serves a great reminder that He's still faithful and He's the Healer. Let our faith be reaffirmed in His name.

Now let me pray for you:

"Father in heaven, I just wanna thank You for the miraculous healing on this reader's body right now. I thank You, Jesus for Your complete work on the cross. I know, by Your stripes, this person is already healed. I want to thank You once again and proclaim all these in Jesus' name, amen"


0 comments: