Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kids These Days..



Latest discovery:

I wanted to transfer credit from Dad and when I was in Dad's inbox, I found out that Dad never cleared his old messages in his phone before. The oldest message in his phone was since 2003.

ITS TWO THOUSAND THREE, PEOPLE! Amazing uh? Nah.. it's just five years ago.

---

Today is the second day of Harvest Kids' Camp. The kids never failed to amaze me.


Ian's slipper (after lunch)

Ian: Teacher, I cannot find my slipper

(follows him to the slipper place)

me: find nicely and see

Ian: My slipper is something like this *slipped his foot in one of the slippers* but this is not mine

me: Then try to find another? Should be yours edi la, 'cause only got one

Ian: But mine when I wear is cold cold one, this one hot hot one!

me: !@#$%^&*#%



---

Watermelon

Zac: *gestures at the watermelon* Is this apple?

me: No, its watermelon

Zac: then I don't want.

me: you only eat apple?

Zac: Yeah... ohh I got take orange too.

me: you only take apple and orange?

Zac: *smile* yeah.

(after a moment, he came running to me again)

Zac: Is this watermelon?

me: yeah, you want?

Zac: I think I can try.

(after taking a bite, he ran back to me)

Zac: teacher, I think I can take this too

me: oh good, you want somemore?

Zac: Don't want. 'Cause I already took one piece.


Kids these days..


It's so tiring to take care of these 60 kids. My legs already died on me today. Believe it or not, as nocturnal as I am, I fell asleep before 10pm last night and slept throughout til this morning. This is really rare on me.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hope I can wake up! Heh, so good night!

---

Wait, before I end,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEO LI AN-NE!!


Welcome to the "Number-2-world"! Heh!

p/s: This is the link to her post bout this. Enjoy!

4 comments:

kienz said...

Some cute kids you got there XD hahah

Jupester said...

the first one's funny..but I don't really get the watermelon story.btw how old are these kids?

aehknum said...

kienz -- yeah, they are sooo cute! I'm missing them already =(


jupester -- they're all between 6-12 years old. Those with funny stories ones are between 6-8 y/o.

Anonymous said...

heheh.. i need people to warm my shoes also.. raining season here ma.. cold cold one
x)