Friday, November 28, 2008

Soul-ed Out, Mont Kiara.



Similar to Chili's, I think Soul-ed Out is an awesome place to hang out. It's located at Desa Sri Hartamas, somewhere near Jin Seon's place

Somehow, I like it here. The cozy ambience with light lightings, and with simple but creative (dragonflies) deco.

Photobucket


I like food here too. Jo and I both ordered Cordon Blurr. Huge sausage in the center wrapped with layers of chicken ham and oozing cheese, before it was dipped into the batter for a quick deep frying resulting in a crispy golden surface. This is served with (lovely) fries, salad and mushroom sauce.



Cordon Blurr


Next, you wouldn't want to miss the mashed potato here. It's awesome I tell you. It's not just like the normal mashed potato that we can find in western restaurants or KFC. These mashed potatoes were mashed together with cheese leaving the potato with more viscous texture and mouthfeel, while giving the cheezie ummph! Just one word: awesome!


Mashed Potato


Another maincourse would be Jin Seon and Jaclyn's Bolognaise Twist. The puree was not too sour, the minced meat goes really well with other ingredients to taste and the most important part would be the cheese, in fact, alot of them! I tried only some (one mouth) and the mouthfeel and taste itself already left me to know that I will not be able to finish this plate of pasta. It's so feeling and too huge a portion.



Bolognaise Twist

"You sure cannot finish one lar" was what I told Jin Seon and boy, how wrong was I. She was the first person amongst us to finish up her food and she could still eat, I mean she wasn't entirely full yet.

Photobucket

The portion was so huge la that I think Mun Wah and I will share this plate if we were to order it. Jo was right, do not be deceived by Jin's slim feature, she can eat.



Jin Seon



Jo and Jac, the newly wed.

I think other than the ambience and food taste, companion plays a huge role too! Thanks guys!



1 comments:

kienz said...

*megapunch*
apa newlywed? -_-