Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm worried for not being worry for my exams.



Despite having to study alone today in the library, it was not that bad after all, eventhough my progress was a little too slow.

Hui Jin's sweet enough to check on me with her occasional text messages.

And as usual crazy fellowship time with Dr E's always awesome and time really flies when we're enjoying ourselves. Thanks for spending your precious time despite the amount of work you have, and the iced mocha! I'm truly truly thankful for you, thank you! Haha, I just felt the need to journal these down as I journey on.

You know what, I'm worried for not being worry for my exams. Dr E thinks I'm crazy. Well, maybe she's right =)

2 comments:

kienz said...

*grabs mic*

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a lil unwell,
I know, right now you can't tell,
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see,
a different side of me"

I feel you man, I've been getting this 'worry-me-not' feeling since last sem, I don't know why

aehknum said...

hahah eh I like that song weyy!

How's your paper so far? I hope I didn't screw my immuno just now =/