Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ada Gaya Tiada Mutu.



I wonder how many of you still remember this entry bout my nervousness before my Pharmacology presentation last semester?

Part of it was because of the presence of this someone in the class la.

Just today, I had to present for Immunology and this someone was in the lecture hall again and the same pressure was there. History repeats, you see. Thank God this someone left during the second group's presentation (my group was the third). Phew~

Though being under-prepared, I just gave my best shot in presenting. And when I asked my group members if I sounded nervous (everyone sounded nervous) when I was presenting, they told me that I sounded very confident and know my stuffs very well. Uh huh

My looks and voice could be deceiving, you know. If only you were very near me, you would have seen that I was so nervous that I could barely lift my finger to press the 'enter' button to change to the next slide. There was no ATP released! I just went numb.

When it comes to the Q & A session, my group member was asked this question. She couldn't answer, and I couldn't help her answer too.

Mk ah, what's the point having the Gaya but no Mutu?


---


Tomorrow's Immunology midterm exam.

And I believe because of His complete work on the cross, because of His grace and favour in my life, He will cause my brain to absorb like a sponge!!

Yeah, absorb them Immunology man! Pretty please. Thank You!

0 comments: