Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go-no-hiii



If you notice my blogging time, its now 4.17am and I'm still awake, thanks to the latte just now =)

I'm revising Sexual Transmitted Infections for the second time now, looking at those disgusting pictures of infected penises and vagina(s) and anal(s), somehow Dr Stacey's go-no-hi (Gonorrhea) kept ringing in my mind.

Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii
Go-no-hiiiii

Yeah, like that. I think I'm panaroid now =/

Okayla, I think you won't get it unless you're from my class.

*back to revision*

4 comments:

kienz said...

Not from your class, but I know eXACTly what you're talking about =D hahaha

aehknum said...

your body wasn't there only, but i know your spirit was! XD

kienz said...

whoa, that's kinda freaky of you. Nah, I just heard it from a friend, other than hearing her over two other Micro units (which by the way, was hell)

aehknum said...

Haha yeala your gang all in my class what, and I realize they're quite fast at these =) But it was a good one la, for a moment I thought there was a new bacteria species =/