Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday.



Yesterday, I had a weird dream.

I dreamt that I was re-parking my car 'cause my car was parked very far away from the place I was at. And then, I found a parking space, side-parking-kind of parking space along a road lar, very near Dr Emily's car. And her kerbau was there. Then when I reversed to park my car, my car accidentally went forward a little (jerking kind, like mati-enjin that kind). That kerbau, who has been watching me, thought I did that to challenge him or something. He, that kerbau, then came attacking me by jumping onto my car's windscreen (their typical way of attacking lar) and then bounced back. My windscreen shattered and the pieces of glasses all stucked on my left arm. Then I came out of the car, called Dr Emily and complained bout her kerbau's misbehaviour and sulking over my injured arm.

Then, Mun Wah woke me up.

Since I didn't get a reply from her in the dream, I text-ed her and to her reply, "Haha.. you must be too stressed with your exams. Not too worry, I don't have a bull but a small puppy :)" -.-


Now that when I relate the entire story, it doesn't make sense eh. Actually, since when dreams make sense uh?

---

Tomorrow's Deepavali!! Hoorayyy! I love Indian Food!

Talking bout food, I realise Malaysians only eat one meal a day. That is all day long.

Photobucket
Taman Eng Ann Food Court. These hawker stalls were under a tree last time before it became a food court.

This picture was taken at 4.50pm today and look, the food court's still packed with people.

Photobucket

I literally waited for at least 20 minutes just to pack a bowl of assam laksa from this stall and orders kept coming in.

Photobucket

And this huge bowl of assam laksa costs only RM 3.50 and its good! My whole family shared this bowl of assam laksa and I'm so full now!

If any of you were to come to Klang, I really do not know where I can bring you other than places with good food =)


2 comments:

sereneione said...

I burst out laughing the minute I saw the word "kerbau".

It was a good laugh. :)

aehknum said...

Haha now I think its something really silly.

People say we'll dream what we always think of, but I swear I didn't think of kerbau! =(