Thursday, October 23, 2008

Something You Don't Know.



These days I feel cranky, I feel condemned, I don't feel loved, I don't feel good, I don't feel appreciated, I don't feel.. the list can go on and on la, you get the drift. Basically, I'm paranoid la. These feelings come and go once in a while ever since the incident 4 years ago and I hate it when they come. And I know by right, I shouldn't even allow it to seep into my life in the first place, what more allowing it to dwell in me. I don't know larr.. jiorr.

And I secretly wished that someone would come by, or God would just send someone to come to me or to call to ask and to care and all like how He'd usually send me to various ones by speaking to me and see them blessed.

Someone was just telling me the other day that there's a difference between close long old friends and close new friends. Some would just go all out for you in times of need without worrying if they will get themselves into trouble while some would just "help" you if its convenient for them, and we're not talking about those extra miles business here.

To think bout it, man, she's half correct bout this theory. At this point of time (not that I'm really in deep trouble or anything la, really I'm not), I actually see neither of them. Actually now I really wonder if I had any close friends in the first place.

With these, I don't believe in karma. Call me Emo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuz!
I hear you! Hope all's fine with you over there. :)

aehknum said...

I feel the love there weyy.. hahaha. thanks bro! I'm alright =)