Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Was Supposed To Study (Part 2).


"Think books. Sleep books. Eat books."


Those are wise words from xuewen and she wants me to write it down somewhere.

Xuewen's not well today, so the studying plan not on. And because of this, a lazy bug bit me and maybe give it another try to do some studying at home? Let's see what I did today..
  • woke up at 1pm
  • makan
  • watched tv
  • shopped for WISE Cottage Fries (to be wiser) and livita
  • emails, facebook, msn, blog hopping
  • play the guitar
Experiment failed again. Previous theory was reconfirmed, I think I need to go to school! Exam's getting nearer and I'm so not ready again. Ahh.. repent.

Tomorrow it will be!

I want badminton!! I think I need a cup of nice brewed coffee. Any kind souls will be rewarded.. =)

2 comments:

Orcagal said...

gambate Mun Khea! God is with us! Oklah, i'm struggling to study too! Haha..

aehknum said...

Eyy Kim, thanks!! You too!! Study smart yeah!