Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sometimes..



..we think we're wise.



and we do things and thinking that they're right and then we wonder why we still get a zero at the given task..


that's because we're not that wise after all.



Jesus, I know Your ways are higher than my ways and I may not see the plan You have for my life. But I pray that You'll grant me Your wisdom. Open my eyes and heart to see things the way You see it, Lord. Here I surrender myself wholly to You and I know I'm called blessed because of You. Thank You and in Jesus' Name, amen.

4 comments:

guchi guchi said...

its interesting that after posting about wisdom, there on the left of my blog i see you post :)

God must be speaking.

aehknum said...

LOL, I think so too! Bro, He's speaking to you! =)

How are you laarr? Done with your degree already?

Jin said...

hahaha..
funny lar

aehknum said...

Everything's funny for you la, Jin! Studyyyyyyy (and update your blog!)!! =) =)