Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Don't You Wish You Have A Mentor Like Mine?



Dear mentor,

I'm revising in the library now and I'm so demotivated! Kept losing my
focus
and the progress is so slow. I need motivation. Help! =(

yours truly,
demotivated mentoree =(


Aiyo..what happen? Which unit are you revising?
I can belanja you sweets...give you more energy and focus..


Food Science. The syllabus is not difficult at all. Just being very
restless here. Sweets? No other ways ah? Hahaha.


Am very busy la..cannot go out from office..sob sob

Probably drop by my office and have a quick motivational chat :)


Do you? =)


8 comments:

kienz said...

No, I don't -_-

aehknum said...

C'mon Kien, don't pretend! Haha! Unless your mentor is Dr Robin or something la.. lol

kienz said...

Dr. Lim =D hahaha, I never bothered looking for the dude much at all >_< hehe

Maybe he'll complain "do you have students like that?" instead

aehknum said...

LOL!! Prolly he'd want to see you before he retires? But I like him too.

Actually its pretty normal. I mean, no mentoree would go and their mentor if they have problem academically or anything. Except for Frank of course -- his "mother".

Anyway, mine is more of kawan or main-main kind. And truthfully, I enjoy every bonding session and for this case, I studied after finding her leh. Haha.

kienz said...

hahah, okayy
I think my mentor'd either be Tse Yuen (the other Dr. Lim when get gets his phD) and Cathy =D hehe

aehknum said...

Huh?? You mean not official kind of mentor la? Haha.. Yeah, I guess they'll make great mentors. Mine isn't really a mentor after all.. just a friend labeled mentor =)

Anonymous said...

Mine is Dr Robin. But i dont even know who he is until today...omg!

aehknum said...

How can you not know who is Dr Robin?? OMG. His presence can be sensed from afar okay!

Btw, he's gone already. Not the RIP-gone, as in he left Monash edi