Monday, January 19, 2009

A Brand New Direction.



If you've been following my blog entries like this one, I've mentioned before that we as Christ's ambassadors are all recession-proof!

By God's grace and favour, I've gotten a job offer in one of the MNCs this morning, a foreign-based pharmaceutical company.

---

That time, I was so unprepared for the interview since I thought it was just another just-for-experience interview but nope. God actually said "this is the company" very clearly right after the interview. He spoke!

I also remember very vividly my aimlessness after SPM and after SAM on what course should I pursue next. And I heard Him speaking to me very clearly as well on what should I do next (like what course and where). Its as if the burden in my heart was lifted while peace and joy would fill it once He speaks. Because I know that His hands will be on it and His plans are to prosper us always.

I really don't know what else to say when God prepared everything ahead. I can only stand in awe. He's like so awesome, all I need to do is to trust and obey; believe and receive.

My final exam will be on Feb 10th and I'll be starting work on Feb 16th. How soon eh? But I really wanna thank God for His provision and to testify His goodness and faithfulness in my life.

Ain't writing all these to brag here but I secretly hope that you'll grasp this same faith and know that if Jesus can bless Mun Khea like this, He can too do the same to you when you allow Him to :)



7 comments:

iVan Chong said...

woooh "this is the company".
nice la!

aehknum said...

Yeah man, the 'art' of Holy Spirit discerning. Heh! It's awesome!

nylus said...

good for you!
i'm still jobless though :(

guchi guchi said...

wow congrats :)

aehknum said...

nylus -- Thanks! Heh, you enjoy cny first la. After that sure got edi one. Engineer too atas la. Haha.

guchi guchi -- Thanks bro! :)

shea said...

Shea was here to stalk Khea. HAH! (: oh well, just wanna say, I had fun in classes and you as company. I dare say I've made friends with nice people. See you around!

aehknum said...

omgosh, is that really you, shea?

I seriously abit tak biasa with your sudden politeness and um, sweetness? hahaha!

Anyway, I enjoyed every bit of marketing with you guys too! If not for you all (perhaps, you, in this case) I don't think I'll survive MKW1120. To be truthful, you guys are my motivation to wake up on Wed and Fri morning to attend class.

And yeah, bak kut teh on me in March okay? :)