Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Issues with hair.



I waxed my hair a little just for fun just now.

Photobucket


Yk thinks that I look like a guy there but if I do, it must be a really metrosexual guy. Vy thinks that person in that pic looks very yeng and she likes it alot. I think most won't like it.

The more I look at this picture, the more I find myself looking really vain in there. Its unintentional by the way!

I personally think that my hair multiplies instead of lengthening you know. Maybe I should go and thin it. But no cutting definitely! By the way it has been more than 1/2 a year since I last trimmed it. The last time was before my Redang trip with The Gang in July.

---

Whayying thinks that I emo alot these days. JueShea and Hunyee calls me a nerd (or super nerd for JueShea's case). They'll look at me whenever Dr Ting mentions bout nerd. Its just like how we all look at ruifong whenever the word weirdo is mentioned. They coincide, you see.

I'm not lar.. I think.


5 comments:

aehknum said...

HI PWY! (looks more like pawn)

Lama takde cakap ehh. Takut emo? Haha!

kienz said...

If you're a dude, you're a chick-dude, hahaha

aehknum said...

thats what i meant weyy. so girlish looking, pondan kind right? hahaa.

Anonymous said...

vain pot

aehknum said...

ish bising la cheemunsheung!