Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Discoveries.Inspirations.Revelations.!



It has been 2 years already since I started blogging.

I still remember what were my first few entries about. They were about my journey as an intern in Sunway Medical Centre and how God's favour was upon me throughout the entire internship. I also remember how I used to chat with Amelia every night and she was one of the first few people who knows bout the existence of this blog. And I actually wrote a story bout she, Ali and Abu I think before she left for her long holiday in China. She's one of my dearest friends that I'd share most of my ups and downs with, one that I'd confide with and one who has been there with me throughout. Thank you, friend, if you're reading this. I don't think you can ever comprehend how much as friend you mean to me.

The name of this blog used to be "Be Blessed" before it was changed to this simply because I want everyone who come across this blog would be blessed by what they read. I personally don't want it to be a boring life journal about oneself or mere complains but I want it to be an encouragement, a place where one will feel blessed, encouraged and feel God's love for them. After a while, I decided to change the name to Discoveries.Inspirations.Revelations because I want to pen type down my discoveries, inspirations or revelations that I receive.

36578 visitors since Jan '07.

I cannot tell if that's a low, average or high hit but what matters most is that out of these 36578 hits, God would have spoken to at least 50 times if not all?

I've friends stalking on my blog and accidentally revealed themselves during our meetups. I've people telling me via msn that they're so encouraged with what God's doing in my life and they could feel the strong passion for God and just by reading, they want to be like that too, they want to share that same flame and prolly burn even brighter. Hallelujah for that! I've even got people, a total stranger adding me on msn after reading my blog entries (she found my blog by random googling) and got so inspired and encouraged by the walk and love of God again and she too want to learn to be like that.

Thank you, people for all these encouragements.

I don't think I'll press on blogging if not for all these encouragements. I'm not in any way bragging here but I just wanna emphasize on the power of blogging, the power of words that you may not know yet but the joy of having others blessed will make one feel really good. In the end of the day, all glory still due Jesus!

So yeah, a big thank you to you all.


5 comments:

ruifong said...

WHAT RUIFONG RUIFONG ALL AR!! >=(

aehknum said...

omg you read one ah. anyway i din mention you in this entry la did I? But good what... ruifong so funny.

ruifong said...

err my sis read. then she told me got my name so i go see la. hahaha and i was talking about the other post.
"its just like how we all look at ruifong whenever the word weirdo is mentioned. They coincide, you see."
>=( cannot simply use my name one ok! haha

aehknum said...

But but... using your name is the best example that everyone would understand! I mean, you know what I mean right? =)

ruifong said...

>=(