Saturday, January 31, 2009

Four Months.



Thanks to Minghui, I decided to pull out my driving license from my wallet and check when's the next time should I go and renew my driving license. And to my horror, I'm late by 4 months!

yes, 4 months.

This also means that I've been driving illegally for 4 months now and I really thank God that no police had stopped me so far to ask for my license. And I've been driving to and from uni, church practices and meetings and all and not forgetting, cny visitings!

Look, I drove the car perfectly fine without any fear of license being checked for the past 4 months until I know that my license has expired. And the fear of driving without license is there.

Thats what you call the consciousness.

The same goes for The Law and The Grace. Its up to our mind to set its focus on. Its either we're self-conscious or Christ-conscious.

The former will lead to fear of being penalised and hence fear of God but the latter will lead to unending love and cause you to fall more in love with Him. The former will draw you away from God but the latter will draw you closer to God.

SO yeah, maybe its a worth-thinking question? How have we been? :)




0 comments: