Friday, January 30, 2009

Really!



If you're looking for the best maggi goreng ever in Klang (or maybe so far, of all the mamak stalls I've tried in Klang Valley),

Photobucket
(Location: Frontshop/Kedai Depan (Restaurant Selvam or something like that) of MGS Klang

this is the best!

---

And this is my current addiction:

Photobucket

and of course, no thanks to Uncle Thomas (yeah, Nick, this is the new toy of our family!).

---

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

And if you think that I've a very nice littlest sister..

Photobucket


and this is what you're gonna get from the sadist. Think twice! :)



5 comments:

iVan Chong said...

gahaha ur sis rocks!!

aww i miss mahjong. used to play with my sis and younger cousins.

LOL.

babysue said...

the good maggi is really at the kedai depan there? the pengawas have to holler at the girls there and ask them to come in. what business spoilers we are! havent been there for ages! funny that i go to acs everyday yet dun bypass my school. need to rekindle those memories some time!

aehknum said...

hah ivan, you sama case with mun sheung one la. and im addicted to mahjong now la. how?!? and not bad ehh... you so young but know how to play mahjong. I learned it recently only.



babysue! how can you not know that kedai depan has got the nicest maggi goreng?! omgosh. I'm a maggi goreng lover, so i practically tried the maggi goreng from all the mamak stalls that i go to (even in subang or sunway) and i still think none can beat the one in our front shop. something is just.. different and its so nice! you should try! maybe we should all meet up there! :P

Anonymous said...

MAHJONG !!!!! AHH,how sad am I. I was playing Mahjong CARDS ! n i dint get to touch the mahjong set!
anyway,i love playing mahjong.n ppl who know how to play r smart =)heard frm someone,mayb it's not true)

n ERR.u're making me hungry ! I havent take my breakfast yet! yummy.......!

aehknum said...

come la, I play with you!