Friday, January 9, 2009

Dream Big!



Today in marketing lecture, Dr Ting made each one of us write down our dream(s) on a piece of paper. He said, one who doesn't have a dream is almost lifeless because we have nothing to work towards too. We don't have the motivation, we don't have a particular aim in lives.


It's true. For once, I actually agree with him. I pondered for a moment before writing down my dream.


"Touch every lives that I meet"


Sounds impossible eh? I know for now I'm not even 1% there yet, and I can't do anything near there with my own strength. But I believe with God's strength and love, I can.



What bout you? What's your dream in your life? Maybe you have never thought of it before but what do you hope to see in the end of your life when you look back? What do you wish to achieve?



Dream big and work towards it hand-in-hand with God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MunK oh MunK, by reading your blog u've certainly touched me! Its not impossible. =)

aehknum said...

Gwen oh Gwen, thanks so much for all the encouragements you left in my blog comment boxes as well as throughout my life. You're a blessing! =)