Sunday, January 11, 2009

Youth Sunday.



If you take a look at the time now, its 5.57am on a Sunday morning!

No, I didn't wake up early. I haven't even gone to bed yet. We'll be having our first Youth Sunday later where the youth church will take over the Sunday service for the very first time! I'm very thrilled right now and I believe God would use us to show everyone that we, as young as we are would also serve Him, worship Him and we're real with our passion for Him.

I believe most of you have heard me mentioning bout my youth (Harvest Youth) so many times and prolly some of you might wonder what we do when we meet together. Here's a video clip bout what what we do in youth that I've compiled all night.




Enjoy it!

8 comments:

iVan Chong said...

long video >_> but nice.
HCA rox! haha

aehknum said...

Heh thanks, Ivan! You're always encouraging! Keep up your good work and enjoy yourself in Italy! Be a good blessing there as you already are! =)

iVan Chong said...

hehe. I feel kinda sien la.
coz back in KB school started already, then now I'm wasting time in the school here. Makes me wanna kill someone for wasting so much time. hmm.

aehknum said...

Awwww.. but I bet the experiences there let you learn alot! Today's message in youth church says: serve whenever you can. You may never know how your small gestures would bless others =)

Get the fire burning and spread it, young man! =)

iVan Chong said...

awww. yeah, the exp does something.
Serve whenever I can! whee. thank you MunKhea :)

aehknum said...

You're most welcome!

Maybe you can start blogging about what (and how God) has blessed you and maybe He can use you to testify bout Him leh?

There's power in blogging, mind you! So, let us make full use of this given privilege! =)

iVan Chong said...

Ooh, like that have to list down all first :D.

Yeah that's why I started to insert a proverb everyday wooh. mmmm.

aehknum said...

The proverb? Yeah I saw that. Keep up yeah!