Friday, April 4, 2008

So What Can I Say?



Your presence brighten up everything (everytime and everyone). You're awesome.

Photobucket

Thank you!

---

And for the first time in my life..

Photobucket
omg!

Okay, maybe its not something unusual for you and its nothing wrong here actually.

I'm just suaku, never seen a guy 'holding' another guy on a bike before. It still feels weird to me. (Nothing wrong with that guy la, really!).

---

If you notice my blogging time, you can tell that my biological clock still hasn't sembuh. Fan loi lohhhh..

And I didn't tertidur on the couch today, I went out (by right I'm supposed to be more tired isn't it?).

Nevertheless, it's a good day. Thank You! And I'm excited bout what You're gonna do later!

4 comments:

kienz said...

Oh, we have similar problems with our biological cocks..

kienz said...

I meant 'clocks' >_<

Yan Hui said...

you're taggeddd!!!!!!=DD

aehknum said...

I think it applies to all students? Sigh.