Wednesday, April 30, 2008

December 2002



Dear God,

Today's the first day of camp. I was a little lost at first (as I've told you before) since most Harvest Youth already have their own clique and it's not easy to you know, to"join in". Plus I'm a new member here.

Oh by the way, thank You for hearing me and sent Feli and Grace to me! It was great to know these Kuching people. Gosh, I didn't know Feli was my age! Seriously ah God? Why is she so tall? Anyway, thank You for sending me friends. I feel more at home now. Thank You again.


Your beloved,
Mun K


---

Dear God,

It's me again! It's the second day today. Nothing much to do here while waiting for those Sibu people to arrive. It's great hanging out with Feli and Grace. They're so friendly. Amazingly, we're quite close now. Thank You la!

And oh, btw, I heard another girl will be joining us tomorrow and she's another Grace. They met in the previous camp. I know this sounds selfish, Lord but will they ditch me for (the other) Grace tomorrow onwards? I know I always have this insecure feeling but I really hope not, Lord. Oh well, let's see then.


Your beloved,
Mun K

---

Dear God,

I finally met that girl, Grace. And she told me that her Chinese name is Li-ern. Nice name. We haven't talk much but yeah, things are still good. Talk to you soon!

Your beloved,
Mun K

---

Dear God,

It's fourth day today. We went to town today for prayer walk and we were broken into groups. My group's bus differs from Feli's or Grace's =(

Oh, but Li Ern's in the same bus as me. Today's my first official day to really hear from her. She's awesome larrr! I like her! She shared so many things
with me and a great prayer walk; a great time spent as well.

We're like covalently bonded you know! This is the very first time I ever felt this way. And oh yeah, she asked me to stay over her place tonight. I wonder if Pastor allows it or not. Anyway, she said she's gonna ask Pastor and all and really want me to be in her place. I'm quite excited actually since it's my very first time staying over at someone's house (and in this case, I JUST KNOW HER, OMG!!)

Your beloved,
Mun K

----

Dear God,

Today's the last day of camp. I'm really heavy-hearted to leave this beautiful place. And it's really sad knowing that I won't get to meet Feli, Grace, Angela, the rest and most of all, Li-Ern anytime soon! =(

I'd pray that Your favour will be with them as always and they'll continue to be a blessing to everyone they meet. Thank You.

Your beloved,
Mun K

---

Dear God,

I'm home in Klang now. I really really miss them. I know it's the same excuse we use like the airport's aircond's leaking and all. Sigh. I never like to admit that I cry and yeah, I'm missing them so much. Can teleport them here ah?

Managed to give them tight hugs before I left. I managed to say a little prayer and gave Ern a very tight hug before I left and she did the same. I know You'll be with her always.

Thank God for the inventions of mobile phones, MSN and ICQ.

Your beloved,
Mun K

----

Dear God,

It's 5 years and 4 months now and I thank You for this friendship that I have with Ern. She has been, is and will always be a blessing, not only to me but to everyone she meets.

Be with her, keep her safe in Singapore. Continue to use her for Your glory and I know Your favour is upon her. I thank You for this friend.


Your beloved,
Mun K

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARL!

You're a blessing!
Thank You for everything, thanks for being an awesome friend!
Love you!


2 comments:

Melanieohp said...

walao! need or not? tsktsk

aehknum said...

You think its not necessary right? Haha! Thats what I really prayed last time. She has been a great friend. And this entry serves like a reminder, a sweet memory. It has been 5 years!

(Btw, she read these and she was so touched. Haha!)

I think the sincerity plays a big role here. I'm sure you'll do something more "wow!" to your loved ones right?