Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fooled.



My classes were back-to-back today but they were all good. Peaceful and cool ...until 5 something.

I was looking for reference books in the library when I suddenly receive a text message from Jiawen, someone from downsouth! I was rather shocked and blur about what she said since I didn't do anything.

Yeah, pranks. Ahh.

So, yours truly got fooled. But at least she thought of me? =)

Happy April Fool, everyone! (You also kena? Share with me la so that we all can have a good laugh XD)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude... no way... the rules are no pranks allowed after 12pm... haha, well, thats wad i heard la...
did u read kenny sia's recent post?? its genius man...

aehknum said...

Huh? Got such rule ka??! I never knew that!! Back in school, I'll get fooled all day mann! It's still April Fool to everyone here until 11.59pm I think. I haven't read Kennysia yet.

Melanieohp said...

haha 12pm or 12am? 12pm then no fun already right? tht's when people get all started to show their fooling skills..

aehknum said...

Yealor, if 12pm then halfday only.. okay, people like us prolly haven't bangun for lunch pun. Haha! But that's what she said la, I never heard of it before.

How come I never thought of typo ah. Smart you! And I still like your bro's style of fooling you. Very good la he!