Thursday, April 3, 2008

Colour Blindness.


Ahhh.. my biological clock has gone hay-wired again!

Put it this way. I only reach home at late evening, have dinner and fall asleep on the couch while chilling with family (okay, that's not because my family's boring or whatsoever). Waking up only at some ungodly hour (10pm or 11pm) and my eyes will not and cannot shut till at least 5 or 6am? And then waking up for school already.

Okay, I tried shutting my eye with lights off but my brain just couldn't shut! Ahh.

Its like, I was telling myself

"Hey, can you just stop thinking or quit having thoughts?"

"Um, I want to but I can't help it"

"Just don't think, that's all and thoughts won't come"


"But but.. just to think not to think is thinking already"


Just to think not to think is thinking already. If you get what I mean la. Nevermind.

---

I came across this Petronas adv in youtube and I think its quite funny and a good one.

It's about this Chinese boy who had a crush on his Malay classmate. Very funny, you should watch!



I personally think its a very good reminder. Not literally colour blind but you know, we should all live as one big family. Races shouldn't be something discrete but a continuous distribution? Afterall, we all share the same common ancestor. We're all decendents of Adam and Eve, aren't we?

I know its hard sometimes trying not to be so racist, especially when it comes to unfair privileges given to them when most of the time they don't really deserve it? Okay, maybe they do but 50 years is more than enough already?

Seriously, I'm not against them but if they go on like this, they won't progress much. They'll still take everything for granted. They will not work harder or try pushing themselves to be on top -- I don't know much bout politics but I'm talking in terms of academic.

I supposed the recent Political Tsunami would be a good change? I don't know. Malaysia, please prove me right.

4 comments:

Melanieohp said...

ey tell me about it. my sleeping time also screwed!
the boy is so cute!!!

aehknum said...

I knoww!!! Your sleeping time so gila!! 14 hours.. sleeping sooooooooo "early" and waking up when people wanna have dinner? Gila one! Next week start college how???

And yeahh the boy is soo cute!! Haha! Reminds me of kindergarten time, everyone likes everyone -- be in Chinese, Indian or Malay. Right right??

Anonymous said...

omgoshhh.. so cute!!

-babe-

aehknum said...

Yeahhh! So cute right?? Mun Wah and I cant stop laughing everytime we watch it. Dad and Mom also laughed