Friday, April 11, 2008

Ailema Dear,



I've known you for almost two years now..






















You're one cheeky friend but I like it that way! Haha!

I enjoyed all our chats together -- be it phone calls, MSN chats or SMSes.

I enjoyed your sarcasms and I don't mind despite having found out that my IQ level has decreased with time.

I enjoyed your spontaneous reactions whenever I tell you something lame and we'll have a good laugh after that.

I enjoy hearing 'stories' from you.

I enjoy your companionship!

Thanks for everything!!

HAPPY SWEET 16!

Here's something for you. It's quite embarrassing but for you, nevermind la.



Please don't laugh, I know it's lousy. If there's one thing that you can catch, I would hope that you can catch my sincerity here.

Thanks for being a great friend! Love you.

xoxo,
aehknum.

0 comments: