Tuesday, February 19, 2008

8 days to go.



Currently working part time with Sue-Li at an event company at Kelana Jaya Centre Point. It's the same company as the one I blogged before previously. 14th Feb - 29th Feb.

Very tiring eventhough I don't do much somedays. Maybe we shouldn't be so efficient in our work doing 'cause we tend to have nothing to do once we finished our assigned work too quickly.

My supervisors even asked me to just sit there and enjoy when I have nothing to do. That sounds fun right, Xuewen? So that explains gaji buta. Okay, not exactly.. since we HAVE work to do. Just that we FINISHED them too quickly? That left us with a lot of free time and people like Sue-li and I whine our boredom away.

Sue-li and I are very punctual there. Especially for lunch break or going home time..
---

Road names like Jefferson Rd and Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 at our neighbouring country down south amazed me. They sounded so chun when compared to the Malay road names we have like Jalan Ipoh and Jalan Kuching in KL. But that's not too bad, seriously.

Today, I can conclude that those who gave the road names in Malaysia are quite creative and humourous. In Malaysia, we have

1) Jalan Bachang (glutinuous rice dumpling road) in Malacca
2) Jalan Kelian (pitiful road in hokkien) in Penang.

WOW!

2 comments:

yinkheay said...

lol. Jalan Kelian. Hahaha... So cute

Eh? You working at Kelana Jaya ah? I'm working at Kelana Square le. Quite near to Kelana Centre point.

aehknum said...

Yeah sounds near but I have no idea where's your place. I'm doing part time only. Still got another week to go and I'm done. Can't wait!! Haha!