Friday, February 29, 2008

Awesome.



I remember counting down the days of my part time with Sue-Li just that day. And without realizing, it's over. It. is. over! (Finally!)

These are some of the food we had (for lunch) throughout our part time days.

Clockwise -- tomyam (thumbs up!) | black pepper chicken chop | sharkfin noodle | nasi lemak ayam kapitan.

They are yummy and irresistible (especially the tomyam!) . That explains the extra bulge on my lower abdomen.


---

I usually dread my Mondays.

But this week's Monday isn't the case. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the entire week. Now I believe the power of proclamation.

Well, nothing can change the fact that it is Monday, right? Just that Sunday, I made a promise with someone to make the best out of it. Like she'd said, "Promise is a promise, cannot be broken."

Now, I really thank God for her.

---

Today/yesterday was another great day! I officially started school today/yesterday and the first class I attended was a practical class -- Pathology Lab.

We're focusing on Haematology (studies on blood) for these few weeks. So, lab practicals will involve blood for sure.

Preparation of blood films -- lancet | pricked middle finger | blood drops on slides | blood films ready to be stained

The silly me actually swabbed my finger with alcohol and only found out later that the skin on my finger tip is hard, thanks to guitar. So, had to swab another finger.

My finger got pricked 3 times just to get my practical done. Ouch.

---

Oh btw, according to my latest timetable, I can finally attend Monash's CF. Awesome!

Attended Sunway College's CF just now with Xuewen and Michael. I'm soooooo looking forward to attend Monash's CF next week!

It's just so exciting even to just think bout it!

And I can't wait for Youth Church this Saturday.

---

Badminton tomorrow, tentatively 2 - 4pm in Klang. Anyone?

6 comments:

babysue said...

Eh where exactly are u working? Why eat so ho liao wan? When i worked, only ate bread cos dun want my expenditure>earnings..so pitiful..

Interested in badmino, have no kaki for some time..but tomorrow cannot la.. =)

Happy 29th Feb!!

aehknum said...

Haha! I used to work part time at the Kelana Centre Point? It's somewhere opposite the PJ stadium la. No longer working already since I've school now.

Badminton? Eh come la. Maybe one of the days. You can ask Timmy along! =) Then I might get Jean Nee or whoever that plays also. Phuan Sue Anne?

Do you work on Saturdays? If not, then we can play on Saturday mornings or afternoons if I don't have music practices. Want?

Anonymous said...

OMG!! PAIN!!! Next time I use "1" will do..but then..after use "1" not deep enough..then kena prick so many times..the last time I pricked using "2", it was so painful.. =(

aehknum said...

haha! I pricked with level "2" leh. Actually all of us do.

Ouch!

And you have to prick at least 2 times also la.. 'cause got 2 parts. Prick once not enough blood one. need at least 5 drops.

Good luck next time man!

babysue said...

Badmino pulak =P Not working on Sat but have tkd classes til afternoon. We'll see, we'll see. old already, cannot play anymore. Timmy won't come wan, we were supposed to jog together but haven't started also.

All talking bout pricks, yucks. 'Just prick it' haha.

aehknum said...

Old already and cannot play? YEAH RIGHT!!

Aiks, taekwando ah. Hrmmm.. We'll find a time la, a time where everyone can make it. Tell Timmy to come down!! Haha! Then can go paktoh the rest of the evening with him.