Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow!



Considering the fact how Juvee shares her 2 joined-single beds with her other 2 older sisters and one younger brother, it really amazed me.

Like, four of them on that merged-bed?

Yeah, something like that.

So close right? *envy*


So last night, I slept over at Mun Wah's room along with Mun Sheung in a queen-sized bed. Mun Wah was the one who suggested this idea where she regretted later on. Haha! I was in the middle. And I couldn't turn.

In the middle of the night, Mun Sheung who was on my right breathed so heavily!! While Mun Wah on my left actually talks in her sleep? Gosh.

And so sempit. I didn't move for that few hours. As still as a log.

At around 4am, I decided to crawl back to my own bedrooom and sleep on my bed. Beh tahan! I don't want stiff necks or bodyaches during church service the next day. Ahh.. heaven-like!


Photobucket
Now I'm amazed how we (Jiawen, Joy and myself) shared this bed the other day. Wow!


---

Meals have been really irregular throughout CNY. I only have one meal everyday. The only proper meal is dinner. Or you can say that we ate throughout (junks) the day, continuously. So, it's still one meal what.

How's yours?

2 comments:

Eevy said...

I'm losing weight during CNY. Weird.

aehknum said...

Wow! Really? I don't know if I've lost or pun on. Prolly no changes since there isn't any proper meals but thanks to amount of Chrysanthemum tea and other sweetened drinks or cookies input.

I know I know my sugar content has been elevated!!