Friday, February 1, 2008

OMG!



I told Jiawen before that Malaysia is not safe (at night) place sometimes and I'm saying it again! Okay, not the entire of Malaysia. My KL or Klang Valley to be precise? Other places like Kuching is fine, its peaceful.

So just now, I was walking with Yan Rui (he was on my right and Sophia was somewhere behind us) when a guy on a motorbike came by. That guy tried snatching Yan Rui's digital camera from his hand (he was holding it with his right hand along with his food).

Everything happened in a split second.

We were too shocked and we can only hear Yan Rui's "Ehhhhhh" repeatedly because that guy was grabbing it. Thank God Yan Rui was smart enough to hold it tightly. The digicam then fell on the ground.

The guy on the motorbike left when his failed attempt. Honestly, my heart skipped a beat! Hearing from other people is different from experiencing it yourself. S-c-a-r-y.

Thank God everything was alright. No one was injured, nothing loss. Except for Sophia, she was traumatized.

So folks, be careful!




0 comments: